St Raphael, Huccaby

St. Raphael's Chapel situated in the beautiful hamlet of Huccaby on Dartmoor, is a place of peace and tranquility. Built in 1868 as a combined chapel and schoolroom, it has the distinction of being the only Anglican chapel in the country to be dedicated to the Archangel St. Raphael. His name means 'God's Healing' or 'God has healed' and he was one of the archangels who stood before the throne. He is also known as the patron saint of travelers.

How to find us: 
Contact Name: 
Mrs Gillian Parker (Churchwarden)
Address: 
St. Raphael's Chapel c/o Thimble Hall Hexworthy, Princetown Yelverton PL20 6SD
Phone: 
01364 631507

Huccaby Services

Last Updated: 06/01/18 11:00 AM

Service DateService Time ServiceService Leader
Sunday 25/02/201810:30BeneficeRevd. Geoffrey Fenton